Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ahh another week has passed...

Are your weeks flying by like mine?!? I want to assure you I completed week 6 workout plan....you can see on mt phone on the runkeeper app..i just haven't made it to the blog. I really like taking time to read other blogs too and that just didn't seem to happen last week. This has been a busy week already..Sarah and I are getting ready to have a yard sale at our house for our missions trips. After reading the book 7 by Jen Hatmaker and going on a mission trips I just feel like I don't need much "stuff" anymore! There is so many things we have that just don't matter. Well sorry to get off topic but it's just been on my mind!

Yesterday night I ran solo...I read Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength. My workout was HARD last night! but yet again God was faithful and I completed it! I am beginning to wonder how I ever ran without God! The more and more I run the more and more I am relying and trusting on him. I just don;t know how people live without him! Tonight at church Aislynn Holt shared with us. She did such an amazing job. It made me want to be on the mission field now not in June or July! Now I am waiting for Sarah to get home from church and it's time for week 7 workout 2!!
Running for Him, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment