Saturday, March 24, 2012

Opps!!

I really have no excuse for not reflecting at all this week!! I did run 3 times this week. I had to drag myself out in the hot sun tonight to get the run it! I did it! This was a great week! I won a Kindle Fire from the Joy FM!!! I have only played on it for literally a few minutes but its going to be fun! Went and saw October Baby last night ..I recommend that everyone sees it!! Today was the Disaster Relief training....I was debating about not going but glad I did. Looking forward to enjoying the rest of the weekend! God is good!

John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (NIV)
Running For Him,
Jess

1 comment:

  1. John 8:32... you realize that this verse was the answer to the question in October Baby yesterday?! Kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete