Friday, March 2, 2012

Running on a Friday afternoon?!? Who does that...

Well, As I was still working at school I saw Leah H. and Brittanie B running!! Woohooo! I decided to run for Him and so..... run on Friday afternoon I must...I headed to the Y!

I started my workout on the treadmill just as CNN announced breaking news...several tornadoes were hitting land in Tenn, KY, and IN! I had a Wow moment! I was there at the Y to pray during my workout! I think that was my most exhausting workout so far! Please pray for those families and communities in need!


Psalms 119:32
“ I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.” (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. God gives us so many opportunities, if we will just have eyes to see and ears to hear! Thanks for your post. :) --Ana

    ReplyDelete