Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break is winding down...

WOW! What an awesome week! I can promise you I was running and maybe even a little too much. I just wanted to recap and reflect on the week and then I’ ll share with you what I learned on my solo run this morning!

This week I did it…I actually relaxed. I read 6 books! Ahh yes 6 and on my 7th! I love to read. My favorite book this week was called 7 by Jen Hatmaker…I definitely recommend this book! Today during my run I was thinking about the last week and I asked myself Yeah you read all those books but how many pages of the bible did you read?! Ekkkk..I don’t have to answer that one on here do I? Moving on…J

This week I also had a chance to do a workout with Brittanie and Leah! I also got to go to FITniche with Jamie and Linda for Ladies Night. We won for having driven the farthest. Two of us had Run For God shirts on and we were asked by 3 people about them!! We got to share about the 5K challenge, the bible study and the run!! Jamie also won a $56 sport bra!! It was a very successful night;which also continued to a very successful Friday! Jamie told me that Paul at won the Friday Free For All on the JoyFM ..I then reminded Sarah….when we were in the car it was time to call….and I WON!! So much fun!


Anyway I will finally get to today’s run…… I went out solo because Sarah is at a Hunter’s safety courseJ so she can bring home the bacon, literallyJ I also remember to wear a green shirt running so I wouldn’t get pinched. I almost did by a huge dog that charged after my but I screamed and yelled and it retreated back to it’s house. Not only did I think about this weeks reading choices but running solo I also realized this is the first time I did a Run For God workout by myself. This was actually the first time I had ran outside by myself. It was different. Who have to rely on when you are by yourself?!? And are you putting your faith in Him? Looking forward to the next run!- Running for him, Jess

Hebrews 6:1
“Therefore let us leave the elementary teaching about Christ and go on to maturity. Not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death and of faith in God.” (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment